GlyTech, Inc. was spun off from Otsuka Chemical Co., Ltd. (OCC) in April 2012 to conduct drug discovery utilizing our platform technologies and provide innovative biologics and low cost/high quality pharmaceutical ingredients based on the advance chemical synthetic methods for proteins and peptides through Glyco-science & -technology.
|Apr, 2002||OCC initiated the Collaboration with Prof Kajihara.|
|Sep, 2006||OCC received research grant from Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) for the development of Mass-production technologies for Human type N-glycans.|
|Apr, 2007||OCC started test production of N-glycan at its pilot-plant in Tokushima.|
|Apr, 2009||OCC newly launched Glycotechnology Laboratories.|
|Apr, 2009||OCC signed a collaboration study with American Peptide Company, Inc. for glycopeptide manufacturing in commercial quantities.|
|Nov, 2011||OCC signed a collaboration study with Bachem Holding AG for development of glycoprotein synthetic technologies.|
|Mar, 2012||Published the results of the first chemical synthesis of hIFN beta in Journal of the American Chemical Society.|
|Apr, 2012||Founded GlyTech, Inc. (spin-off from OCC)|
|Mar, 2013||Spin-out from OCC|
- Founded: Apr. 2nd, 2012
- Capital : 324 miilion JPY
- CEO: Mr. Hiroaki Asai
- Headquarters: Kyoto, JAPAN
- Manufacturing Human type N-glycans
- Glycosylation Technologies
- Glycopeptide Synthesis
- Glycoprotein Synthesis
- Licensing (glycosylated peptides and proteins)
- Contract Research & Development
- Contract Manufacturing
- Supply standard reagents
Custom synthesis services
- Chemical glycosylation of your compounds.
- Glycosylated libraries of your compounds.
Research & development collaborations
- Screening for the optimized glycosylation pattern for your compounds.
- Discovery of new drug candidates.
Deal structures: upfront, milestones, and royalties
Email : email@example.com
134, Chudoji Minamimachi KRP#1-109 Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8813, Japan